Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3 more days to go

Alhamdulillah, 3 more days left to final. (Bersyukur plak kan? Tak cuak ke aku?) Yup, I feel gratitude because from 2 weeks of study weeks, it's now down to only 3 days. Yeay! Da nak habis..

I'm looking forward to the reward I'll get after this final exam ends, Winter Trip to Melbourne! ^^ Which means I can play with the snow! Weehuu.. By thinking about the reward I'll give to myself after this exam, I'll never stress up with a situation like, "Owh, banyak lagi tak cover ni!" =)

Nah.. Examination and assignments are all worldly things. As a Muslim, why should we worried and too stress up with the things that will not ensure our life in Hereafter? Ask ourselves again. I'm not saying that all this academic stuffs are not important and you can be someone by not having the knowledge. Allah said in His well known verse about the importance of knowledge:

"Read in the name of your Lord who created you. He created man from a clot. Read and your Lord is most Honorable. Who taught (to write) with the pen. Taught man what he knew not"
[Al Alaq: 1-5]

The key thing I want to emphasize here is, the NEED of having a good score is not the GIST of being a Muslim student (Well, excel in your academic is definitely a bonus.. Alhamdulillah..). It's about how you appreciate the knowledge that Allah gives and your attitude toward that knowledge. Are you benefited from that knowledge? How do you use that knowledge to make you closer to Allah?

No need to grieve (very very much) about the thought of not having a sufficient time to cover all lectures. Until up to one point you're almost crying (for some of my friends they already cried) for being too stress up! Because Allah says:

"O you who believe! Seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patience"
[Al Baqarah: 153]

So when you stress up due to exam workloads, pray, read Quran, dzikr. Maintain your hablum mina Allah (your relationship with Allah). At the end, who will help us in the examination hall? Allah. Believe in Him, we've work hard toward the success and we've done our part. The rest is tawakkal tu 'ala Allah. Amin.. =)

And to all my friends, I know you are stronger than me and you can bear this tension-ness. =)

"Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability......"
[Al Baqarah: 286]

Good Luck every one!


No comments: