Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A gift

Dengan nama Allah yg Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang,

Christmas celebration is just around the corner. Yesterday a woman came into our lab with a present in her hand. I believe she is the person in charge of every lab in our School of Biological Sciences.

By the way, this was not about her, but this was about the present! :) A paper bag of Cadbury chocolate. Okay perhatian ye, Cadbury sini lagi sedap dari Malaysia, lagi pelbagai jenis dan rasa.

The chocolate was truffle-like with fill at the center of it. It has 3 different flavors; hazelnut filling, almond filling and chocolate milk filling. Awesome!

With gloves and lab log book as the background. Tak menyempat!

Owh.. If I can eat in the lab at that moment, I would have finished the whole Cadbury bag by myself!

Okay.. As for today, Vignesh gave me one puzzle to be solved. "What is the MOST contagious disease?"

No comments: