Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Eid Mubarak 2010



I skyped with Ibu and Ayah on the Eid's night. Miss them so much! Selamat Hari Raya Ayah, Ibu. Do forgive my sin and wrong doing. Send me your prayer.


The first Eid calebration away from beloved family.. Feel sad, yet I still have friends that will always brighten my Eid, and till this degree ends. Love you always!

The Eid prayer..

After the Eid prayer..

With dearest housemates..

The first open house attended, they served lovely Malaysian food!

The second open house at Ras's..

The third open house at Bella's

The forth open house at Zuhreen and Iqa's


Now the weekend had ended, the normal life of mine is switch on again. Sigh~ Eid, assignment, Eid, revision, Eid, homework. Dear all Malaysian, please be grateful that you guys get 3 weeks off from uni life for the Eid celebration..

No comments: